Do I Need a Financial Advisor? Are you concerned with your financial wellbeing? It’s no secret that everyone worries about achieving their financial goals. Perhaps you have questions about diversifying your investment portfolio, increasing your income, saving for a home purchase, saving for retirement, or planning for generational wealth.
Strategies For Families Worth $25 Million To $500 Million
The Art of Protecting Ultra-High Net Worth Portfolios and Estates
The insights you’ll discover from our published book will help you integrate a variety of wealth management tools with financial planning, providing guidance for your future security alongside complex financial strategies, so your human and financial capital will both flourish.
Clients frequently share with us how the knowledge gained from this book helped provide them tremendous clarity, shattering industry-pitched ideologies, while offering insight and direction in making such important financial decisions.
But what can you do if you want to change your situation? That’s where a financial advisor can help. This article explains whether you need a financial advisor, while also clarifying what they do, and whom they work with.
Table of Contents
- What is a financial advisor?
- Why are financial advisors important?
- What are the distinct designations of financial advisors?
- Certified Financial Planners
- Registered Investment Advisers and Investment Adviser Representatives
- Which services do financial advisors perform?
- What are Asset Managers?
- What are Wealth Managers?
- Who should have a financial advisor?
- When you would rather leave money management to a professional.
- If you need someone to help you build a secure financial footing.
- Whenever you want to expand your knowledge about investments.
- Those who have complicated financial situations.
- Why you need a financial advisor?
- Where can you find a financial advisor?
- Best tips for finding a financial advisor
- Ready to find your financial advisor? Start on your journey to financial freedom.
Do you already understand what a financial advisor is, but need to know how to select the right one for your family? If you have an investing portfolio with $10 million or more, download The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best Financial Advisor for Investors with $5 Million to $500 Million in Liquid Assets from Pillar Wealth Management, LLC.
What is a financial advisor?
Simply put, financial advisors help you manage your finances. However, the term financial advisor can refer to a number of professionals that help manage your money, buy investments, purchase insurance, and much more. There are even financial advisors that help you reduce your tax liability or minimize investment risk. As you can tell, this general term is a catch-all that’s widely used. It’s important to understand the different types of financial advisors that are out there so that you can select the right person to help you achieve your financial goals.