Traditional wealth management planning projects cash-flow analysis at 8, 10 or 12 percent to show you great returns and future glory years. Traditional planning also assumes a set rate of return, a set rate of inflation and a set rate of spending for the rest of your life.
However, when was the last time the markets, your income and inflation were exactly the same year after year? No wonder people’s financial lives are constantly being devastated by the false projections of traditional planning.
As your primary source for wealth management advice, we apply sophisticated methodologies, simulating 1,000 unique scenarios. Your analysis will account for inflationary periods such as the late 1980s, recessions, depressions such as 1929, market booms, market collapses such as 2006-2009, terrorist events such as 9/11, wars and other world conflicts.
The result is an easy-to-understand analysis that accounts for real-life events and helps guide you towards your goals. You will continue to receive updated analyses illustrating your progress toward your goals. We can also run “what-if” scenarios for you any time you need them.
Our services include:
- Retirement & Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Business Exiting Strategies & Planning
- Portfolio Performance Monitoring
- Wealth Continuity Planning
- Major Purchase & Expense Modeling
- Where & When to Draw Retirement Income
- “What if” Scenarios
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Income Tax Reduction & Minimization
- Account Aggregation
- Trust Services
- Balance Sheets & Net Worth Statements